Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Altec 1221A Monitors

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Strat2805's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I have four Altec 1221A Monitors (one original and three home made). I am very happy with the sound for the most part. They are a little bigger than I would like. I want to make smaller cabinets to house the speaker and the horn, but not the crossover because I want to bi-amp them with an electronic Crossover. Does anyone have plans for a good, compact wedge speaker design that would house an Altec 417-8c and a 32B horn with an 808-8A driver? Does anyone know the Theile / Small Parameters for the 417-8C? Does anyone know where the 32b horns cross over. I have seen Altec literature that says they cross at 800hz and 1200 hz. Does anyone know what frequency a 1221A crossover crosses at? forums

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Strat2805's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.